ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (135/146) > >>

orbidia:
Is there a way to change the color of the "selected grid". Right now it is a milky white and for some reason, I can hardly see it... It would be great if I could make it blue for example. I also don't understand why the numbers and lines fade out behind the selection grid. They should remain clear and the selection color should make it obvious what the selection really is - not the numbers fading out.

Hopefully this is possible with changing an .ini file or something...

Overall though, this seems like a great program. I've made a new grid which maybe others would like... where do I upload it?

tomos:
I've made a new grid which maybe others would like... where do I upload it?
-orbidia (February 25, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up:  GridMove: Grids Here

orbidia:
I'm trying to use the untouched source code in AutoHotKey by double clicking "GridMoveP1.ahk":   ScriptVersion = 1.19.62.

It mostly works, but I get an error on things like the EdgeGrid "Undo" and "Minimize":

When hovering over "Undo" or "minimize" a window pops up saying:
"Error: Invalid option.
Specifically: .000000 y1120.000000 w120.000000 h30.000000 NoActivate
Line#221: Gui,2:show,x% ..."

And when I "compile" the script with AutoHotKey, I get an 840k file vs the downloaded Gridmove.exe only being 449KB...

Why do the errors happen?
How do you compile it properly?

jgpaiva:
Is there a way to change the color of the "selected grid". Right now it is a milky white and for some reason, I can hardly see it... It would be great if I could make it blue for example. I also don't understand why the numbers and lines fade out behind the selection grid. They should remain clear and the selection color should make it obvious what the selection really is - not the numbers fading out.

Hopefully this is possible with changing an .ini file or something...
-orbidia (February 25, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi,
There is no way to change the color of the overlay except byt editing the code itself, honestly it never occured to me that someone might wish for a different color there :)

Regarding the error, it wasn't supposed to happen. I think the source code version isn't exactly the same (I had a problem with my laptop and lost some GridMove code a while ago), so it may actually be a bug.
That might explain the different file sizes of the compiled version, but probably it's only because you compiled it with a newer version of AutoHotkey which must include a larger runtime environment.

If you'd like, I have a newer (unreleased) version of GridMove which I can send you. Hopefully it will not have that bug. Just contact me through email so I can send it to you!

orbidia:
jgpaiva,

I didn't know how to get your e-mail:

On your forum user page, you list a homepage which then has a link to your contact email. I sent the e-mail there. But then I realized you may have simply meant to send you a private message "email" through this forum instead which makes more sense. I should have just done that...

Hopefully you got the email. I can send it again through "private message" if you didn't receive the first one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version