ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (2/146) > >>

nudone:
i've had a quick play with it but it's not really what i'm after - picky aren't i.

i'd still very much like what i described above as it would be far more versatile and powerful - it would also work smoother and be less complicated in use.

i'll keep trying gridvista as it's almost there and maybe i'll get used to it - anyone wishing to try to fulfil my original request will be rewarded of course.

nudone:
i think i prefer skrommel's 'winwarden' to gridvista - i know, i know, it hasn't got the 'drag' functions that gridvista has but i prefer the number of options it does provide.

jgpaiva:
i think i prefer skrommel's 'winwarden' to gridvista - i know, i know, it hasn't got the 'drag' functions that gridvista has but i prefer the number of options it does provide.
-nudone (May 29, 2006, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, i also noticed that gridvista is quite incomplete, with a few more options, it might be just perfect.
I think the most important features it misses are the resizing of the grid and the adjustment of how many grids there can be.
I would do the coding snack myself, but i'm a bit scared, since my recent problems with ahk window moving / resizing (from dialogMove).
Still, if noone answers this request, i can give it a go.

nudone:
:D i think this is the perfect project for you, jgpaiva.

with the dialogmove project you must be an expert on window moving.

there's also a util i have from years back that allowed resizing the grid (i'm trying to remember what it's called) but it didn't have the auto drag resize options i want so i never really used it. i'll try and find it.

anyway, i hope you take up the challenge, jgpaiva - cody has something nice for you after all...

jgpaiva:
with the dialogmove project you must be an expert on window moving.
-nudone (May 29, 2006, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's exactly my problem, do you remember what dialogMove does to some windows, that problem might appear again, but as they say in the movies, "in an unparallel dimension", since it can't be avoided (but in dialogmove, it can, because of the exceptions).

I think this is something more in line with skrommel's winwarden, but you're right, some of the code of dialogMove can be reused to this util.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version