ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (60/146) > >>

nudone:
i've a 24" monitor and gridmove works fine - so it's not the size of the monitor that is the problem. might be that something else you've got running is conflicting with it?

jgpaiva:
i've a 24" monitor and gridmove works fine - so it's not the size of the monitor that is the problem. might be that something else you've got running is conflicting with it?
-nudone (February 07, 2007, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
:D I solved it with oneword through pm, not to flood this thread. It was just a mis-interpretation of how the edge drag method works.
Yeah, i know i suck at describing stuff ;)

Richard S:
Forgive the simplest of questions, but what program do you use to create a grid template?  I tried using Microsoft Word, but all I can do there is save it as a text file, not one that GridMove will recognize as a template.  Is there some text editor that will save what I create with the correct extension?  Thanks.

nudone:
if you use a simple text editor like 'notepad' you can create your grid - the important thing to do is when saving the file put the name in quotation marks and include the .grid extension.

so if i had just made a grid and was going to save it with the name test01 i'd select 'save as...' from the file menu, then in the 'file name' field i'd write this exactly:

"test01.grid"

and then hit save.

if you don't use the " " quotation marks you'll not apply the .grid extension an you'll end up with a file called 'test01.grid.txt'

Richard S:
Many thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version