ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Missing out on the Control Panel Items, Launchy didn't

<< < (3/6) > >>

saurabhdua:
Hello Phitsc!

Please have a look on what my Screen shows up when the search string of "cpanel netwo" goes entered into. Please refer to the attached image.

Mr. Josh, will you come up with a new version of FARR that'll take care of the requirements automatically?

Hello Tomos, in the given Hyper-link, Iam confused to an extent that I don't know from where to start & at where to end:-)

At the first place, I don't know what a God Mode is?  Won't it be really simple to Automate this kind of search in an Upcoming version of FARR?

This is what I want to be seen....Refer to the 2nd Screenshot. "Launchy" does that without any hassles!

saurabhdua:
Guys! Please help...! >:( Have all gone into the Snoozing Mode?

wraith808:
Guys! Please help...! >:( Have all gone into the Snoozing Mode?
-saurabhdua (June 28, 2014, 07:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

When dealing with free software and those that try to help you with it, patience is a virtue.  Especially over the weekend.  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
When dealing with free software and those that try to help you with it, patience is a virtue.  Especially over the weekend.  :Thmbsup
-wraith808 (June 28, 2014, 12:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

*and* during the world cup :D

@saurabhdua - Re the godmode shortcuts, they dont sound like what you want - if you are still interested in them, a simple internet search should get you a couple of good articles and/or simple instructions on how to create. My link/instructions were on how get them into FARR.

saurabhdua:
Dear Wraith808!

Patience is a long forgotten virtue! Don't you observe Smartphones & Tablet Manufacturers endorsing the punch line:::"Those who hate to wait"! :-)

Nevertheless, Please Check out the attached screenshot & it will reveal that why this "Launchy" is still invincible! No more workarounds, No more gimmicks...just type in "Netw".....& comes the desired Outcome there & then!

Both FARR & Launchy depicts "Start-up Impact" on resources as HIGH under Task Manager screen. Hence, it didn't prove to be a trade off worth to remain stick with FARR.

An uneasy access to the "Network Connections" were proving to be a Gr8 Handicap, & thus have decided to become LOYAL to Launchy once again!

See you Next time till you add Godmode for the Next Version of FARR to enable an Index of all listed items within the highly populated Control Panel  of Win 8 OS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version