ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

<< < (25/26) > >>

skwire:
I'm just embarrassed-Rick998 (December 06, 2018, 05:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please don't be.   :(  I could do a better job and actually put an "Edit entry" item in the right-click menu.    :-[

BigNep:
Hi, i want to report 1 little annoying thing about this program.
I'm have russian and english layout on windows 10, and every time i launch sChecklist with russian layout it will give me 8 notifications that looks like this Release: sChecklist
and i have to confirm all of them or switch layout. Not a groundbreaking thing, just annoying.
Other than that i like this software a lot, thank you.

AzureToad:
Love the program - a daily staple in my list of startup programs.

Is it possible to change the background colors of both the checklists and entries? And of course, with dark background, I'd want a lighter color font as well.   :)
I couldn't find anything in the options and no color choices on the font selection screen.

Redhat:
Hi skwire,

Just wanted to leave a heart-felt thanks for sChecklist, it's exactly what I've been after  :Thmbsup:

I had some ideas I wanted to script to read the .checklist files - I just wondered what the first column (seemingly just 0?) on each line pertains to?

Thanks again as always...
Matt

Deozaan:
I had some ideas I wanted to script to read the .checklist files - I just wondered what the first column (seemingly just 0?) on each line pertains to?
-Redhat (May 21, 2021, 03:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I had to guess, I'd say it's whether or not the item is checked. 0 for false (or not checked) and 1 for true (or checked).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version