ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

<< < (4/26) > >>

skwire:
1) "Export to txt" (although user can manually open the .checklist file in notepad) and "Export to pdf"
2) Indented / grouped tasks, e.g.:-Attronarch (June 08, 2014, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Export to text file is added to the latest build; see below.  In regards to indented tasks, there are other, fancier task-oriented apps out that do that already, so I feel it's somewhat out of scope for this app.

Very nice and elegant.  :up:-mouser (June 08, 2014, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, mouser.  =]

A print option would also be nice to have.-cchian (June 08, 2014, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

This isn't easy to do in AHK but I'll add it to the list.

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2014-06-07
    + Added "Close button minimizes" option.  Note that the this new
      option is mutually exclusive of the "Close to tray" option.
      (Thanks, rgdot)
    + Added alpha, numeric, and random sort options to the toolbar.
    + Added Up/Down buttons to the toolbar to move a selection.  The
      Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down hotkeys handle this, too.
    + Added "Export list to text file" option.  (Thanks, Attronarch)

mouser:
Mentioned on ghacks today: http://www.ghacks.net/2014/06/10/schecklist-simple-easy-use-checklist-app-windows/

BGM:
HI, Jody, I *like* this!  I have tried dozens of todo applications.  This is so simple I might use it!

I think it needs an option for displaying a particular checklist on startup - or at least the first checklist if none is specified.
I think also, if you check all the items in a list, something should happen - something like, the name of the checklist becomes grayed.  That way a user can see if his list is complete or not.
And there should be an option to hide the status bar - I'm not sure it does anything anyway.

Thank you very much!

skwire:
HI, Jody, I *like* this!  I have tried dozens of todo applications.  This is so simple I might use it!-BGM (June 11, 2014, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear.  I'm trying to strike a balance between nothing and a full-blown todo/task application.

I think it needs an option for displaying a particular checklist on startup - or at least the first checklist if none is specified.-BGM (June 11, 2014, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I'll probably add an option that would display the last selected list on startup.

I think also, if you check all the items in a list, something should happen - something like, the name of the checklist becomes grayed.-BGM (June 11, 2014, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll consider this (added to my ToDo list for this application).

And there should be an option to hide the status bar - I'm not sure it does anything anyway.-BGM (June 11, 2014, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Currently it doesn't do anything but I do have plans to add at least a checked/unchecked count and percentage.  However, one side benefit to even a do-nothing statusbar is that it adds a much larger resizing grip to the bottom right corner, making it much easier to resize the app.

BGM:
Thanks, again, Jody.  I'll use it for awhile and see if it does me any good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version