ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

<< < (6/26) > >>

mouser:
FYI:

I have tried using a tab for options on the main dialog of a small utility many times before.. In my case, it never survives more than a few updates.. Eventually the mismatch in appropriate sizes for the windows, or the ever growing number of options, eventually seems to force me to make standalone options.

skwire:
@BGM: I added one of your requests.

Website | Download
v1.0.5 - 2014-06-22
    + Added new option to load last selected checklist on startup.
      (Thanks, BGM)
    * Fixed a checklist loading loop that happened for checklists
      longer than 37 items.  Don't ask...  =]

v1.0.4 - 2014-06-22
    * Deleting a checklist didn't always work properly.

Jarius Elliott:
I love the simplicity. While reluctant to add any hint of complexity to an elegant app - how about the ability to add a short note to an entry?

skwire:
I love the simplicity. While reluctant to add any hint of complexity to an elegant app - how about the ability to add a short note to an entry?
-Jarius Elliott (June 28, 2014, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

By that, do you mean an extra column?

firace:
Any chance the checked items can also have strikethrough?-rgdot (June 07, 2014, 09:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I'm pretty positive AutoHotkey cannot strikethrough individual lines in its listview handling options.  The best I could do would probably be to offer colouring options for the rows.  However, that involves a separate library and comes with its own set of potential issues.
-skwire (June 07, 2014, 09:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Assuming Listviews accept Unicode characters, this simple hack should work, hopefully... :)
I've just tested it under AHK 1.1, Win XP, and MS Word.  Unfortunately, I can't remember where I came across this trick.

--- ---^#v::
  str := clipboard, out := ""
  loop % strlen(str)
    out .= SubStr(str, A_Index, 1) Chr(0x336)
  SendInput %out%
return

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version