ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Sniper Elite V2 free on Steam for one day

(1/2) > >>

mwb1100:
Sniper Elite V2 is free on Steam today

Sniper Elite V2 is Free on Steam for the next 24 hours (ending 5th June at 10AM PST / 6pm BST)! Download it today for nothing and own it forever, share with your friends and build the ultimate sniping team!
--- End quote ---

- http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

mouser:
DC member Skwire and I have been playing through the co-op campaign sporadically over the last couple of months.  It's two-player only online co-op playing through the entire first-person game.

As someone who doesn't play multiplayer online games much at all, I have to say I have never had a better time playing an online game.  If you love sniper games, this is an amazing one, and the 2-player online co-op is a joy to play with a friend.  Slow paced, methodical, atmospheric, tense, the whole kit.

ps. Sniper Elite v3 comes out this month.

Deozaan:
Thanks! :Thmbsup:

Is it only 2-player co-op? Or can we do even more? That would be cool to get a 3-8 player DC co-op game going.

mouser:
Just 2 players.

skwire:
Yep, we've been having a great time playing, especially using my Murmur (Mumble) server for voice chat.  Speaking of which, everybody is welcome to use my server at skwire.net for whatever you need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version