ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Save as without Object file doesn't work any more

(1/1)

ralfs:
If the option "When using Save As, do not make a copy of the .Object file" is activated it doesn't work.
By using Save As the .Object file is still copied with the new filename.

Don't know if it's belong together, but by using "Launch Graphic Editor" (GIMP) or Tools (GIMP) with a screenshot which has its .objects file, the file without the objects ist opened in GIMP.
By opening the screenshot file directly from explorer the screenshot file with objects ist opened.

mouser:
Thanks I will fix the save as.
Not sure i understand the bug with launching graphic editor -- can you elaborate?

ralfs:
Not sure i understand the bug with launching graphic editor -- can you elaborate?
-mouser (June 03, 2014, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
If I have a screenshot with objects (e.g. the yellow highlights) (picture 1) and open it in graphic editor (GIMP), the screenshot without the objects is opened (picture 3).
Maybe this ist correct, but I remember I opened screenshots with objects in GIMP in earlier versions of SC.
This may be because I used "Save As" to produce a screenshot with embedded objects or by other reason.

But I think you may know if SC-behavior changed or this is based on the bug with "Save As" without objects file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version