ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for a good non-Logitech keyboard

<< < (5/7) > >>

mwb1100:
What is an Inverted-T cursor key? :huh:
-Deozaan (May 04, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you look at how the arrow keys are arranged on a standard keyboard, they're in the form of an upside down T.

J-Mac:
What is an Inverted-T cursor key? :huh:
-Deozaan (May 04, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Directional arrows: Up, down, right, left.  "inverted T" seems an unusual way to put it. (To me, anyway!) Is that a common tech term?

Jim

Ath:
Is that a common tech term?
-J-Mac (May 04, 2014, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh yes, that's been used for over 25 years, with the introduction of the PC AT and the IBM Enhanced PC keyboardw and this page about Arrow keysw. It may have been mostly a marketing term, though.

Innuendo:
Directional arrows: Up, down, right, left.  "inverted T" seems an unusual way to put it. (To me, anyway!) Is that a common tech term?
--- End quote ---

Sorry, Jim...that term really isn't popular these days. Didn't mean to confuse....  ;D

40hz:
Directional arrows: Up, down, right, left.  "inverted T" seems an unusual way to put it. (To me, anyway!) Is that a common tech term?
--- End quote ---

Sorry, Jim...that term really isn't popular these days. Didn't mean to confuse....  ;D
-Innuendo (May 05, 2014, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good thing you didn't say "reverse Tau" like I've heard some geeks and 1337-wannabes call it. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version