ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Ludum Dare 29: April 25-28 Weekend

<< < (3/5) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
I'm not sure if this is the problem you're encountering, but the link under the top banner image pretty much always says "Login" even if you're already logged in. The way to know for sure if you're logged in is if you see the WordPress toolbar on the top of the page.

Here's an image to illustrate what I mean (it's kind of wide, so be sure to scroll to the right to see the whole thing):
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Deozaan (May 01, 2014, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's most of it! So I'm logged in now! I'm not sure if that was there all five times I tried, say maybe four. I did see the note on the bottom of the page talking about Control-F5 to refresh the cache so I did that. But mostly I kept waiting for that "sign in" to change like most other sites do.

Heh now the good/bad news ... I'm a commenting addict! Sing along time!
"2500 Ludum Dare games on the wall, 2497 Ludum Dare games... take one down, play it around, 2496 Ludum Dare games on the wall!"

Heh there goes two hours!
;D  :D

Though I do think the LD site design is a little strange and unintuitive in places. What's a Potato?

TaoPhoenix:
Heh I don't have the magic touch. But I bet someone out there has the "magic touch" to control the worm gracefully!
:)

tomos:
Heh I don't have the magic touch. But I bet someone out there has the "magic touch" to control the worm gracefully!
:)
-TaoPhoenix (May 01, 2014, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

not me... it's very challenging
kept trying to get just above earth level to swallow as many of those measly humans as possible, but keep ending up doing sumersaults.

Such is life ;)

Deozaan:
I didn't realize it was that difficult. I've only seen one person besides myself play the game, and she also had troubles controlling the worm. But I just chalked that up to the fact that she's not much of a gamer.

Hmm...  :-\

tomos:
I didn't realize it was that difficult. I've only seen one person besides myself play the game, and she also had troubles controlling the worm. But I just chalked that up to the fact that she's not much of a gamer.

Hmm...  :-\
-Deozaan (May 01, 2014, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cant speak for Tao, but I'm not much of a gamer either.
And I found the difficulties entertaining (as well as challenging, as said).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version