ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Phantom CHS taskbar icon

(1/1)

Paul1149:
A couple of times a day I'm getting a CHS taskbar icon in Win7 32 bit. Right-clicking it only shows "Close". I just click on the icon and it closes itself. But I can't see what is causing this. I don't seem to have any settings that would be relevant. It seems to happen at random times.

mouser:
Hmm.. can anyone else speak to this? Anyone else seeing this?  Does it happens when you are performing some CHS action?

Paul1149:
No, it's totally independent of any CHS action on my part - at least it seems so, but then, my taskbar is hidden so it might be happening when I do something, and I only notice it later. I thought it might be due to a periodic automatic clipboard reconnection, but that's not turned on. Also, it actually takes two left-clicks to make the icon disappear. I use CHS 2.19.01, and it's still happening.

Paul1149:
Just wanted to let you know this behavior has stopped. Something else must have been triggering it. I suspect it may have been something to do with my cloud syncing regimen, whereby I saved my appdata hierarchy to a folder, then encrypted it and synced it to the cloud on a regular basis. I'm not sure what it was, but it's gone now. Thanks.

mouser:
Thanks for the update -- let's hope it stays gone! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version