ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

application help

(1/4) > >>

kalos:
hello!

I am trying to find a company to train me in software development. I have searched on the internet for software development companies, but most of them are companies with a small team that takes over projects and I don't feel such companies will have the resources and willingness to employ me as a trainee.

Can you suggest me please which other companies I should contact in order to have more luck? For example I don't think I will have any luck either, if I contact a big financial company, which will have to make a whole meeting for me in order to employ me. I don't know what companies to contact, they have to be medium size I think, but with a dedicated software development team.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

kalos:
for example a large engineering company was offering few months ago traineeships in software development!

I wouldn't expect from such company to offer such traineeships

can you suggest me other companies that would be able to offer such traineeships?

Innuendo:
What do you mean exactly by training you in software development? Teaching you how to program? How to manage a team of programmers working on a product? More details will make it easier for someone to make suggestions.

kalos:
teach me how to program

Ath:
What programming language and/or environment & OS would you prefer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version