ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Micro-review: Scapple

<< < (4/7) > >>

40hz:
I'm telling you, I f---ing love this program.
-superboyac (April 05, 2014, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. :Thmbsup:  I just bought a copy last night. Didn't even wait for my trial to expire.

That's not something I'll do all that often. :)

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

Agree. :Thmbsup:  I just bought a copy last night. Didn't even wait for my trial to expire.

That's not something I'll do all that often. :)
-40hz (April 05, 2014, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
haha...same here!  I held out for like 5 days.

dr_andus:
--- End quote ---

Well, since you're a lot more enthusiastic about Scapple than I'm about either VUE or CMapTools (though I like both), I'm going to play with Scapple a bit more. I agree that speed and ease of use is the critical factor with these kinds of brainstorming/concept mapping tools. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my evaluation copy still works--it looks like they only count the actual days it's being trialled.

40hz:
I also used to like a small program called Papel as a text grab bag sort of thing. It seems to no longer be in development and is now found on some of those less respectable shareware download sites.

IainB:
Also of possible interest in this context: StickySorter 1.0.1908.0 (I think that is the latest version issued).)
(It's apparently no longer supported/maintained by MS Labs, but you can still find it on the Internet.)

StickySorter is an affinity diagramming tool. Rather nifty. Can import/export from/to .CSV files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version