ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

CTRL - Enter or CTRL - doubleclick file in Explorer opens file in predefined app

<< < (2/2)

Dragonrider:
Then is it also part of Win2K as well?  Since I have Win2K, not WinXP.

Regards
Dragonrider

nudone:
it doesn't appear to be part of win2k as standard so unless you find the the name of the program you've lost or it's zip file then you won't have much joy.

could it be that you are looking for this...

OpenExpert www.baxbex.com/openexpert.html (free for personal use).

Dragonrider:
Bingo!  That's the program I was looking for.  I even saw that name several times on my HD while looking for "Open With" but I dismissed it without looking at the webpage I'd saved describing it.  That's what I get for ASS-U-Me'ing something & not checking it out.  OpenExpert IS the program I was describing.

Thanks nudone!

Regards
Dragonrider

ovehal:
Not quite what I'm looking for. I've already got a entry on the right click menu that let me open any file as a text file: "Open txt-file". I can post a .reg file for the entry if you like....
The problem with that metod is that you can't spesify the order in the menu. So I have to press menu button(I've got anti mouse mania...) and use arrow down 2-5 times to find the Open txt-file menu item. Just hitting CTRL - Enter would be so much sleeker.

Ove B-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version