ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How link to pix in Tumblr?

<< < (5/5)

Stoic Joker:
BTW, when I've got a million windows open and want to close them all at once, is there a shortcut command for that?
-bit (March 16, 2014, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you still have the default grouping enabled, you can right click the group stack is the taskbar and select 'Close group'. You will get a batch of 'Close all tabs?' prompts but can select 'Always close all tabs' to avoid that.

Curt:
BTW, when I've got a million windows open and want to close them all at once, is there a shortcut command for that?-bit (March 16, 2014, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
If you still have the default grouping enabled, you can right click the group stack is the taskbar and select 'Close group'. You will get a batch of 'Close all tabs?' prompts but can select 'Always close all tabs' to avoid that.-Stoic Joker (March 20, 2014, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

^seems what he was asking for in the first place. Where were you?  :P

Vurbal:
If you still have the default grouping enabled, you can right click the group stack is the taskbar and select 'Close group'. You will get a batch of 'Close all tabs?' prompts but can select 'Always close all tabs' to avoid that.
-Stoic Joker (March 20, 2014, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought that's what the Big Red Switch was for.  :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version