ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OneNote now on Mac as well, +FREE everywhere, + Cloud service powered.

<< < (6/12) > >>

rgdot:
Not trying to be funny, but I don't get it. No offline notes at all or only in certain cases (created on PC?) it won't be available offline? Colour me confused  :-[

Jibz:
Not trying to be funny, but I don't get it. No offline notes at all or only in certain cases (created on PC?) it won't be available offline? Colour me confused  :-[
-rgdot (March 19, 2014, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just tried creating a new notebook on my computer instead of the cloud like the default one, and got the same dialogue saying this version can only create notebooks on OneCloud >:(.

I am starting to feel there is a lot of information about this free offer that would have been handy on the download page instead of all the stock photos of happy people ;D.

wraith808:
Yes... definitely.  A 1GB download so that you can't save on your machine?

That sounds like a definite  :down:

rgdot:
Just synced my desktop notebook to Android and everything is there, I guess that's obvious.  Are they only stored in the cloud only, so this new OneNote won't function if the device(s) are offline (eventhough existing notebooks are synced pre-going offline)?

Yes, I definitely sound like I need an Internet 101 course ;D

tomos:
^oh well, there goes even the idea of OneNote....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version