ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: mouse wall - would you like to code this?

(1/2) > >>

sopan123:
I would love to donate for a small bit of coding.  Could you build a mouse wall similar to the mouse fence, which would leave any drop down box in windows open on just one side?  i'd love to be able to "hit the side" of a tool drop down, with a right sweep, and just slide down the right side without being able to overshoot the box.  It really would help with start-programs-, etc., but actually with anything.  Just wall off the drop downs, except for one side.  They all are connected to their parent toolbars, at the top or from the left, so you could "get in" right?   Couldn't it be done easily?

kimmchii:
i cannot understand the request at all.

AndyM:
I think I get it, and it would be pretty cool.  The idea is that once the mouse cursor is in a drop down box, or a fly-out menu, you can't slide the cursor out of the box by accident.  There is a "mouse fence" on three sides of the box.  If someone could actually get something like this to work, I'd contribute some Donation Credits too.

sopan123:
I think I get it, and it would be pretty cool.  The idea is that once the mouse cursor is in a drop down box, or a fly-out menu, you can't slide the cursor out of the box by accident.  There is a "mouse fence" on three sides of the box.  If someone could actually get something like this to work, I'd contribute some Donation Credits too.
-AndyM (May 21, 2006, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Andy...yes you totally get it, and thanks for the second, [vote],  :)

skrommel:
 :) Try this one!

ControlFence - Prevent the mouse from sliding off certain controls once inside.

You'll find the downloads and more info at 1 Hour Software by Skrommel.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version