ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Text box background problem

(1/4) > >>

abbeymill:
I've just started with SC but have a problem with text box inner colour - whatever colour/transparency/blend mode I select it remains transparent - border colours are fine.  I'm using v4.8 on Windows 7.

I realise I'm probably doing something silly but what?

Many thanks

mouser:
Hi Abbey.

You aren't doing anything silly, it's probably the "Blend Mode" setting for the box (should be a setting down at the bottom of the panel) -- try choosing "Normal" for that (the first value under Blend Mode).

Let me know if that works.

abbeymill:
Afraid not, I've tried all the blend modes but they don't seem to make much difference, although average seems to have some effect on the text.

abbeymill:
If the border colour is set blank it seems to take the inner colour, although the inner colour is rendered transparent!

mouser:
I'm not sure I understand.

Can you take a screenshot of the screenshot captor window itself, showing the text box editing that you are having trouble with.
You'll find this option under the Capture menu, labeled "Capture image of Screenshot Capture Window"

And then attach it to this post (or email to: [email protected])

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version