ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 11 Released!

<< < (5/27) > >>

40hz:
Still sounds like a threat - and just a little bit 'convenient' to me.

Here's a sorry indication of one developer's willingness to punish an entire community because one member (in no way claiming to speak for anyone other than themselves ) said something this same developer felt was untrue or unfair - but chose not to correct or respond to.  This is a public discussion forum, not a formal review article.

I'd say they're welcome to keep any potential discount offers they might have been considering. Especially now that it appears they have decided to do just that.  

Josh:
I'm with 40hz on this one.

tn_dang:
I'm still on 9.  I love DO.  I just can't justify the price that often.  It was the same with SlickEdit.
-wraith808 (March 04, 2014, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
SlickEdit is still better in the sense that the user can use it on multiple computer.

wraith808:
I'm still on 9.  I love DO.  I just can't justify the price that often.  It was the same with SlickEdit.
-wraith808 (March 04, 2014, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
SlickEdit is still better in the sense that the user can use it on multiple computer.
-tn_dang (March 05, 2014, 10:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can do the same with DO.  I do currently.

wraith808:
Still sounds like a threat - and just a little bit 'convenient' to me.
-40hz (March 05, 2014, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

It would be convenient, IMO, if they had approached us.  I approached him at the urging of the members.  And apparently the whole time he'd been following the thread- I didn't point him to it.  And he hasn't revoked our other discount.  So I don't see a threat implied nor explicit personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version