ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Color my empty folders in windows explorer

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
is only retain or maintain in the selection window the last selected path and icon .
I like more than the other utility but better if I can repeat sometimes again easily-Contro (February 28, 2014, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

The root folder, icon path, and allowed filenames should already be saved.  Are you running the program from a UAC-protected folder?

Contro:
Ejem. where is the last version ?
I download from the old post from your website....

Contro:
Ejem I have seen Text2Folders I think is better to create folders from a txt file.
 :-*

Contro:
Ejem. I have created many of that folders with listas.exe , an old program to read a txt file and make automatically the subdirectories.
I don't remember where i download, but i think is programmed in C because was in a c forum that now don't exist, but the programmer is in the spyware forum.

:P
-Contro (February 27, 2014, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Adopted Text2Folders
 ;D :tellme:

Contro:
is only retain or maintain in the selection window the last selected path and icon .
I like more than the other utility but better if I can repeat sometimes again easily-Contro (February 28, 2014, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

The root folder, icon path, and allowed filenames should already be saved.  Are you running the program from a UAC-protected folder?
-skwire (February 28, 2014, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

No . I don't like UAC in any place.
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version