ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Color my empty folders in windows explorer

<< < (2/4) > >>

Contro:
There's also Remove Empty Directories: http://sourceforge.net/projects/rem-empty-dir/

It won't color the folders in Windows Explorer but it will show you which folders are empty and allow you to delete them.
-skwire (February 27, 2014, 10:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know, but is not the point.
I am a little fat this day, so I decided this week try dancing salsa.
And there is a lot of figures. Until the moment : cuban salsa, line salsa, and other dances about 418 folders.
Now my target is collect videos of the figures. When a folder contain a video i can study the folder.
This process is useful with many biyective applications in real world.
Is not comfortable see videos and don't remember if you have documented until this moment.
and is not a matter of alphabetical order because some videos contain 18 figures or more. ......
So may be a headache if you don't remember - and remember is a la lack of my memory - what folders are not empty.
 :-*

Contro:
Ejem. I have created many of that folders with listas.exe , an old program to read a txt file and make automatically the subdirectories.
I don't remember where i download, but i think is programmed in C because was in a c forum that now don't exist, but the programmer is in the spyware forum.

:P

Contro:
My post seems related to

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=28447.0

Contro:
Please Skwire can you made a modification to MTIcon ?

is only retain or maintain in the selection window the last selected path and icon .
I like more than the other utility but better if I can repeat sometimes again easily
 :-*

Contro:
I supposed is enough with an ini file.
Even we can have an executable in an often path with its ini file.................... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version