topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:14 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: How do I collect a bunch of small captures in one file  (Read 2688 times)

davidpm

• Participant
  • Joined in 2014
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
How do I collect a bunch of small captures in one file
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:04 AM »
I would like to capture a small section of screen.
Look around some more then capture another small section of screen
Keep doing that process and when I am ready so someplace and see all of my screen captures in one place where I can annotate them then copy the whole page or two full of small captures so I can paste them into another program.

Can I do that with this program, If so how?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: How do I collect a bunch of small captures in one file
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 04:49 PM »
Ok so, you can use SC to capture lots of images quickly (you may want to set the option for what to do after next capture to "stay minimized" so that it stays out of your way while you do).

Then the main SC interface itself will let you view all of your capture and quickly select and annotate them.

Now the last step, combining the images all on one page, you need a separate program for that (at least for now).  However I have a good easy free one to recommend, ImageGrid, written by a member of this forum.  You can download ImageGrid here: https://www.donation...ex.php?topic=29464.0