ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Has anyone here used Novicorp WinToFlash?

(1/2) > >>

lanux128:
as per title, just wondering if anyone had used this software? it basically makes a bootable usb from from the following OSes if you have the install disks: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.

the app is ad-ware and costs $5.77 for a personal license.

• http://wintoflash.com/

skwire:
Any reason you're considering that when there are a few freeware tools that do the same?  I've used both of these successfully:

Rufus
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

Stoic Joker:
Any reason you're considering that when there are a few freeware tools that do the same?  I've used both of these successfully:

Rufus
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
-skwire (February 10, 2014, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Second link didn't seem to work (for me).

Abso-freakin-loutely LOVE Rufus' auto update! It gives a straightforward simple yes/no option, and if you dare hit why it has a plain English - 25 words of less... - explanation of what personal info will be getting shared, and for how long. Now, why the hell can't more companies do that!

Hell...I already love the program and I don't even know if it works! It's plum amazing how easy it is to please people if you just quit trying to screw them all the time ... Ain't it?

skwire:
Second link didn't seem to work (for me).-Stoic Joker (February 10, 2014, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed, thanks.

4wd:
There's also SARDU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version