topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:07 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Why didn't anyone tell me I could make the Windows 7 taskbar height non-obscene?  (Read 18736 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
OIC. Very similar colours to the XP Rose theme - per this screenshot. (I guess you can find it in the OS settings yourself.)

That's more pink than purple.

What I did was pretty close to the Lilac theme, as it looked to me on my old WinME machine with the crappy 2mb onboard graphics, running in 16bit color mode. That machine had issues with red and never displayed colors quite right. Working on photos was hell on that machine. You always had to turn down the red in them after getting them to look just right, otherwise everyone would look like they had sunburn, if you printed them or viewed them on another machine. I once created a website theme that was a really nice shade of brown, or so I thought. It turned out to be quite pink and girly looking, unsuitable for the guy I was creating it for.  :-[

WinME's Lilac:

ac177.jpgWhy didn't anyone tell me I could make the Windows 7 taskbar height non-obscene?