ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Kodingen.com - Free PHP web hosting with your own domain name and much more!

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
Not sure if it's better to necro this or create a new one.  In the unread topics (and in the main topic) it doesn't look like it's a new bit, i.e. your change to the topic doesn't show.  I'm making a new thread, and referring them to this one.  I guess we can split the referrals :)

MilesAhead:
I don't get it.  In FAQ how to set up ftp it gives a command line but there's no terminal emulator.  Just an instant messenger type page.

wraith808:
there should be a terminal also- look at the top row of icons.  The first is for social.  The second is for teamwork.  The third is for terminal, and the last is just for editing.  Right now, it's way overloaded.  If you got signed up, then I'd suggest actually checking it out another day.

MilesAhead:
there should be a terminal also- look at the top row of icons.  The first is for social.  The second is for teamwork.  The third is for terminal, and the last is just for editing.  Right now, it's way overloaded.  If you got signed up, then I'd suggest actually checking it out another day.
-wraith808 (January 30, 2014, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK.  Thanks.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version