ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

EXPIRED: Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition *FREE* for a limited time

<< < (2/5) > >>

IainB:
Looks interesting. Thanks!

hamradio:
Would be nice if it at least had some basic resizing/crop in it, but I guess they want to charge you for that with Perfect Photo Suite...

As if you was gonna edit a photo in it atm it appears to me that you would have to save it to a lossless format then resize/crop in another program before saving as a jpg.  Thats the only downside I see to that program if you want to use it as a standalone effects program.

Note: At least I could not find a resize/crop in it.

4wd:
Well, it does say Perfect Effects - I would have put cropping/resizing under basic editing not an effect as such.  :)

*Updated image in OP to show Limited Time Offer.

hamradio:
Well, it does say Perfect Effects - I would have put cropping/resizing under basic editing not an effect as such.  :)

*Updated image in OP to show Limited Time Offer.
-4wd (February 17, 2014, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

But the effect(s) won't be perfect if you want to just save it as a jpg, then have to go into another tool to crop/resize...cause it will lose more pixel data in a 2nd wave of compression.

4wd:
But the effect(s) won't be perfect if you want to just save it as a jpg, then have to go into another tool to crop/resize...cause it will lose more pixel data in a 2nd wave of compression.-hamradio (February 17, 2014, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Normally you'd save it in a non-lossy format if you're switching between programs, eg. TIFF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version