ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Focus-Unfocus and let me link

(1/6) > >>

Contro:

I have an addon or script that give the possibility to make a window over all the other ones.

But I need to activate the window manually with my mouse.

Very often, from Thunderbird, I need to launch links in the messages and sistematically activate the window where the link is. sometimes this is good for me.
But many other times i would like first launch the links i am selecting without lose focus in the TB window.

So. I would like a script able to pin up the window TB, launch the link, and pin down the window (lose focus).
If in the next link i need to go to the browser then i will apply the ordinary launch loosing the focus.
So i will a script able to do this with a configurable hotkey.
Even the executable script without hotkey is useful to me. Because after i can assign a hotkey to the script.

Is this possible ?
Best Regards

4wd:
DeskAngel

Right-click the titlebar of any window to enable/disable topmost function.

Contro:
DeskAngel
 (see attachment in previous post)
Right-click the titlebar of any window to enable/disable topmost function.
-4wd (January 11, 2014, 10:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
But don't automate. I have a similar solution. I would a script to do that.
I continue trying
best regards
 :-*

Contro:
I have this script i have assigned Control+spacebar

--- ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
^SPACE:: Winset, Alwaysontop, , A
But I would like to know when the pin or force to window on top is active and when not.
How can I do that ?

Best Regards

Contro:
I have adapte with
#singleinstance off
because when I launched received a message about that condition
The problem to determine if the window is always on top is that the script don't affect instanly in the pin that i have with other addon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version