ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Resolution of Screenshot Captor

(1/5) > >>

pvalenca:
I have now installed SC on my new ultrabook, a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. It has a screen resolution of 3200x1800, but I have set it to 2048x1152. However, esp. many items in SC are now very little and almost impossible to manipulate with the finger. How can I adapt SC?

mouser:
That sounds like a wonderful laptop -- 3200x1800 wow.

I've been meaning to look into some scaling options with the main SC window -- let me see what I can find on the issue..

James Bizzell:
I am having the same problem. The program icons are so small that I can hardly make them out. I am running an Asus Desktop PC M51AC Series, Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, NVIDIA Ge Force 640 Graphics card, Acer H233H(HDMI) @ 1920x1080 Resolution. I have no problem with icon size on any other program.   

mouser:
those icons look like they are supposed to -- that's normal for them to be that small..

James Bizzell:
My old eyes are really straining to see the icons. On the video tutorials that you make, they are a lot bigger and there are two toolbars. I can not see any way to add toolbars. Am I missing something. Otherwise, I am enjoying the tutorials you have made. They are really good. Keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version