ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Evernote, the bug-ridden elephant.

<< < (5/5)

Innuendo:
wraith, that's a very good question & I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm looking to do, but working full-time, going to school full-time, and trying to balance things in my personal life too is proving to be quite a chore. I need to get things under control. Normally my INTJ-charged brain can easily cope with everything thrown my way, but I think I've reached computing capacity. :)

IainB, this is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. I'm extremely security-conscious as well so I will start with OneNote+SkyDrive and see where that leads me. The fact that I was able to get Office for a pittance due to this makes the decision a lot easier.

MilesAhead:
Speaking of Evernote, has anyone been able to download it?  I've been trying to download 5.20 for 3 days.  No matter what link I start with I end up with "waiting for cdn1.evernote.com"  and it just hangs.

Edit: One last try and I got it.  Not sure I want it.  But I am a bit curious. :)

Edit2:  After all that I downloaded into the folder on the system partition.  Which means it went into the ToolWiz Time Freeze shadow cache.  Unbelievable!  :)

IainB:
Refer: OneNote now on Mac as well, +FREE everywhere, + Cloud service powered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version