ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Settings restored every time after WIN7 reboot

(1/2) > >>

Remul:
Hey guys,

first of all i wish you all great 2014 and keep up with great WORK. I am using your great tool on daily basis and i love it.

The only thing that bothers me is that i have to change settings after every reboot. I am pretty sure that this might be already answered but i just couldn't find answer.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

mouser:
How strange.
Ok first thing to test is this:  If you start Screenshot Captor, change some settings, and then exit manually.  When you restart SC does it remember your settings that you changed before you manually exited?

And if so, when you next reboot, is it still remembering the settings you saved when you manually exited?

Remul:
Thank you for your fast reply.

When i exit manually i got some errors in taskbar but i can see them for very short time. Is there any log file so i can see error and paste you here?

Thanks.

mouser:
i can't imagine what kind of errors would be dissapearing.. i could try to send you a special debug version of screenshot captor that might record a log file of where things are going wrong, but i can't think of a situation that would cause an error to dissapear...

might you have some other program running that is causing this trouble?

are you running the latest version of screenshot captor?
did you use the installer to install it to default location?

email me ([email protected]) and i can send you the debug version.

Remul:
are you running the latest version of screenshot captor?
did you use the installer to install it to default location?
-mouser (January 03, 2014, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes i use latest version and i used installer. Application is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenshotCaptor

I sent you email so we can use debug version.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version