ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > DonationCoder Projects

DC Homebrew Mini-CMS Discussion

<< < (5/10) > >>

mouser:
the forum will not change.

the idea is that for example, we will be able to tag certain posts in the forum (like a mini-review), and say, ok make this post available as a real page on the site in section Reviews -> MiniReviews.

and then from the Reviews Page they will see a list of minireviews, including that one,
which they can read in a nicely formatted full page view with sidebar, and click to discuss it in the forum.

so the forum itself wont change, but it will allow us to build a kind of static organized web page out of the best posts.

Carol Haynes:
I'm still catching up on this thread, i'm just posting to report i can't see the images Carol posted.. :(
I think it might be related to permissions (because when i click them, i get the "you are not allowed here" error).
-jgpaiva (May 20, 2006, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Strange - I use the inline thumbnails - I'll change them to standard pics ... have a look now.

jgpaiva:
Strange - I use the inline thumbnails - I'll change them to standard pics ... have a look now.
--- End quote ---
Nope.. Still not working. I have some strange privilegies in this section, i can view the posts, but i can't search, see images, or even use the quote button.. It's a bit weird.

@mouser: Ok.. Now i get the idea. This sure looks interesting! That means that the thread-opening posts at the mini-reviews section would be limited in look, so that it fits the review pattern, or with smarty there's no need for that?

mouser:
try now jgpaiva, see if i fixed the issue.

jgpaiva:
Great, mouser, now i even see the posts on the recent posts section! Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version