ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (63/82) > >>

subtech:
OK. Thanks a lot

subtech:
Just an update for skwire and anyone else following my problem.

After more experimenting, I found out that moving the exe or renaming the folder it was in only solved the slow start on the first run. All subsequent start times went back to 44 seconds again. I have done nothing else since.  Then yesterday comes Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200). So far, ever since that update was installed, epCheck starts in about 2 seconds each and every time.

I have no idea what was going on but thought I would give this info in case it helps anyone else.

skwire:
After more experimenting, I found out that moving the exe or renaming the folder it was in only solved the slow start on the first run. All subsequent start times went back to 44 seconds again. I have done nothing else since.  Then yesterday comes Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200). So far, ever since that update was installed, epCheck starts in about 2 seconds each and every time.

I have no idea what was going on but thought I would give this info in case it helps anyone else. -subtech (December 18, 2015, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't you hate screwy crap like that?   >:(  At any rate, thanks for reporting back!

swallis7:
Thank you for the very nice program!

I was having these problems with EpCheck:

1. It can't search for new series most of the time.

2. The series data will not refresh/update most of the time.

3. If I delete one or more series and close the program, then restart the program
    the 'deleted' series are still there.  They are only temporarily deleted.

TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS, ALWAYS "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR"!!!

wjamoe:
Thanks again for this wonderful program :Thmbsup:. I use it every day!

I love the added month view. I checked the tv programs for next month and  noticed that some of the programs were moved to another day of the week, and confidently started modifying my (farr) tv script.
Monthly view, in all months the 1st of the month is assumed on a Sunday. (in 1.1.5 build 166 beta).

Should special editions be shown in the monthly view e.g. Dr who 2005  25-12 xmas edition is not shown in the monthly view even after toggle special episode on and refresh, it is shown in the weekly view, and it is in the series data noted as special episode. I this working as designed?

I don't know if you want these bug reports on beta versions, if not, please ignore this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version