ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (30/82) > >>

skwire:
Version 1.1.3 build 47 is excellent. No bugs... (Windows 8 Pro, 64-bit)-elbooker (April 09, 2014, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the report.

One suggestion: Option to remove column (Air time, Air date, Network...)-elbooker (April 09, 2014, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just set them to zero-width.  That's all I'd do programmatically anyway.  =]

skwire:
I just uploaded beta v1.1.3 build #49 which has the "copy to profile" addition.

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/epcheck/epCheck_beta.zip

keithy397:
I just uploaded beta v1.1.3 build #49 which has the "copy to profile" addition.-skwire (April 09, 2014, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice one! Cheers.

What I meant about a UK version is, The Mentalist for instance is shown as the US channel and time and often ahead of the UK airing.

skwire:
What I meant about a UK version is, The Mentalist for instance is shown as the US channel and time and often ahead of the UK airing.-keithy397 (April 09, 2014, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use the TVDB.com database for epCheck and it typically uses the channel/time of a given series' originating country.  In other words, UK-specific data is not there for an American series such as The Mentalist.  That is, unless you know how to get UK-specific data out of the TVDB.com.   :)

keithy397:
I use the TVDB.com database for epCheck and it typically uses the channel/time of a given series' originating country.  In other words, UK-specific data is not there for an American series such as The Mentalist.  That is, unless you know how to get UK-specific data out of the TVDB.com.   :)-skwire (April 09, 2014, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not yet  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version