ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (28/82) > >>

skwire:
Great work on V1.1.3 lots of excellent features it just keeps getting better.-kalvanotherwhen (March 26, 2014, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  It's getting a lot more complicated code-wise, too, especially with the forthcoming profiles thing.

Re: Search tab options. Add and sorting by columns seem to be the limit of functionality.
Please consider porting the "Web Search" option found in series tab, and weekly tab to search tab results.-kalvanotherwhen (March 26, 2014, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is a good idea and I've already added it to my dev build.

Hopefully this is not user error but sorting option S01E01 does not save for me.-kalvanotherwhen (March 26, 2014, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed in my dev build.  Thank you for the report.

Is it possible to set the default to load the newest shows at the top instead of bottom. With the option you have now to scroll to the bottom it is nice but, it would be nice for me if it just defaulted to the top with the older shows on the bottom. A per person choice.-nickodemos (April 02, 2014, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Probably not going to happen.  It's a pain in the ass to do proper sorting with the Group option on.

With the new one and having profiles are we going to be bale to switch the shows from one list to another? IE once I finished watching a series and it is cancelled will I be able to movie it from the watch list to the cancelled list?-nickodemos (April 02, 2014, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, and that is the main reason for the aforementioned complexity.  Working with dynamic menus like this in AHK can be a pain in the ass at times.  Plus, I got a little frustrated with failing to get that functionality working properly and put epCheck aside for a bit to focus on some of my other apps.

I don’t think it's user error; I'm experiencing the same thing here.-J-Mac (April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the confirmation.  I have this fixed in the next release.

Otherwise all is well! Looking forward to the next release!-J-Mac (April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

So, I'm at a conundrum right now.  My current dev build has several fixes and tweaks in it but the profiles stuff is not fully implemented so I'm uncertain how I want to proceed.  I could disable the profiles stuff and release it but that would probably only serve to confuse folks.  Maybe if I include a note in the Options tab that the profiles stuff is not currently ready? 

J-Mac:
My vote is to wait for the Profiles feature, then release.   :)

Thanks again!

Jim

skwire:
My vote is to wait for the Profiles feature, then release.   :)-J-Mac (April 03, 2014, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

The part that's giving me the most trouble is the sending of series from one profile to another.  What I might do is disable that portion, include a note in the Options tab that that functionality is forthcoming, and release this version.  Not sure yet.

BTW, have you experienced any more of those nasty resize-related freezes with the current version you have?

J-Mac:
Nope. Of course I haven't tried to resize the window lately.   :-[

Jim

nickodemos:
Disable and release with new fix's. The changing profiles of TV shows is not a huge issue at the moment. In reality it would not be that hard to do a delete of a show and then add new to the new profile.

Worst case just have a drop down box when doing searching for new shows and when a new show is added it will go to the profile. Transferring of new shows would be nice but we all can live without it if it keeps the code simpler.

Functions are great but simpler code keeps a program running longer with less issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version