ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (26/82) > >>

ramothgold:
This application works perfectly on my Lenovo Windows 8.1 laptop. I am not big on watching television, commercials are annoying imho, so I collect the series I enjoy. This lets me know which episode is on which week and more. Keep up the outstanding work. 8)

skwire:
Thank you very much for your kind words (and donation), ramothgold.  I really appreciate both.   :D

Stay tuned for the upcoming profiles feature which allows you to have different lists of shows.  I've also added the air time and network to the listviews.  Here's a few more teaser screenshots:

shnabors:
Outstanding proggie  :Thmbsup:  Simple, yet extremely helpful without lots of unnecessary whistles and bells... works beautifully on my Win7 x64 machine... thanks so much skwire!

skwire:
Outstanding proggie  :Thmbsup:  Simple, yet extremely helpful without lots of unnecessary whistles and bells... works beautifully on my Win7 x64 machine... thanks so much skwire!
-shnabors (March 05, 2014, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for your kind words.  I really appreciate them.  I'm glad you find the program useful.  Welcome to DonationCoder, as well, and enjoy your stay.   :D

shnabors:
Now I'm going to have to try out all your little apps (no pressure, lol); quite the smorgasbord you've created, impressive .... eons ago I was a heavy user of TinyApps.org... to me (and obviously you're in the same camp), the smaller the better, as long as you're code-clever!.... you may be my new go-to (again, no pressure  :up:) ~ Cheers M8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version