ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (71/82) > >>

sportman12:

skwire please answer  I apologize I m not technical I want to do a fresh install of (v1.1.5 build 166). can you please give directions I do have epcheck previious version on my computer ?

skwire:
It's no different than the regular version.  To do a fresh install, unzip the epCheck_.zip file into a new folder and run epCheck.exe.

sportman12:
skwire please answer  I apologize I m not technical when you say a  new folder you meant where I download  in the download folder ?

ganymede4:
Hi skwire, not sure if you are still interested in continuing to develop this great little app but I have two things to mention.

First is a bit of a bug: sometimes when updating shows (refresh data option), refreshing the view on the weekly tab or adding a new show from search, a random amount of ticks disappear from the list of shows marked as watched. It is usually most of them which is not good as it's thousands of checkboxes. Sometimes it will leave one or two checked per show but it is completely random. It's extremely frustrating.

Second is a small feature request: Would it be possible to have an option for the refresh data option to only update shows listed as "continuing". It seems an unnecessary waste of time to check TVDB for cancelled/completed shows whose listing have been static for long periods, particularly for those with a lot of shows in their list.

Hope to hear back from you and thank you for a wonderful and handy tool.

nickodemos:
First is a bit of a bug: sometimes when updating shows (refresh data option), refreshing the view on the weekly tab or adding a new show from search, a random amount of ticks disappear from the list of shows marked as watched. It is usually most of them which is not good as it's thousands of checkboxes. Sometimes it will leave one or two checked per show but it is completely random. It's extremely frustrating.
-ganymede4 (April 06, 2017, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, so I am not going senile yet. This has happened to me as well. Using epcheck on a USB drive that I fill up for my nephew to view shows on. Was using epcheck to know where I last downloaded and when I get the drive, about once a month, I would launch and refresh data to see what I still needed to get. Whole seasons would be unchecked. I was thinking it was me or the nephew but he always stated he never opened it since it was in my personal folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version