ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (66/82) > >>

sportman12:
skwire questions

1 Regarding Kimmel, you said it looks like the episodes are there but anything above episode #100 are displayed/sorted improperly (this is a bug).  Basically, they get display with a leading zero in the episode number like this: s01e0105   Because of this, they get sorted at the top of a season listing.  I'll see if I can find some time to fix this

ok great I will wait for your responds when their a fix

2  Jimmy kimmel live and The late late Show with James Corden I think  no new episodes since 2016-08-04. I think to  Perhaps he's been off the air the last few weeks because of the Olympics? when their new episiodes it will appear in both weekly and Monthly ?

skwire:
2  Jimmy kimmel live and The late late Show with James Corden I think  no new episodes since 2016-08-04. I think to  Perhaps he's been off the air the last few weeks because of the Olympics? when their new episiodes it will appear in both weekly and Monthly ?-sportman12 (August 19, 2016, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

First, you have to understand that TheTVDB.com data comes from users of that site (sort of like Wikipedia).  So, once new data gets added to the TheTVDB.com website, yes, it will show up in all of epCheck's views.

sportman12:
skwire questions

1 ok great I will wait for your responds when their a fix for  above episode #100 are displayed/sorted improperly (this is a bug)

2 In epCheck is their a rest button for colors and font if you change em do you have a reset for this if you do where is it ?

skwire:
1 ok great I will wait for your responds when their a fix for  above episode #100 are displayed/sorted improperly (this is a bug)-sportman12 (August 19, 2016, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Keep in mind that, even without a fix, future shows should still show up in the weekly and monthly views.

2 In epCheck is their a rest button for colors and font if you change em do you have a reset for this if you do where is it ?-sportman12 (August 19, 2016, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do the following to reset the colors:

* Close epCheck.
* Navigate to epCheck's folder and open the config.ini file in Notepad.
* Delete the lines starting with ColorToday, ColorTomorrow, and ColorYesterday.
* Save the file and restart epCheck.
Fonts have a reset button in the options you can click.

sportman12:
skwire got it will try it when needed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version