ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer offers 50% competitive discount for Directory Opus users

(1/7) > >>

DonL:
You are a frustrated Directory Opus user who has been fed too much bloat for too much money for too many years? Well, switch to a better application, the one where the action is, the one where modern file management is defined, the one that professionals use: XYplorer.

Now is a good time to switch: For the rest of 2013, you can get the XYplorer Lifetime License Pro for 50% off if you are a Directory Opus user. You pay only US$ 39.97 instead of US$ 79.95!

How to get the competitive discount? Read on here: http://www.xyplorer.com/fromDOtoXY.php

cheers and happy holidays,
Don

Ennovy:
You are a frustrated Directory Opus user who has been fed too much bloat for too much money for too many years?
-DonL (December 22, 2013, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but no thanks.
I totally disagree!

I am a very, very happy Directory Opus user for many years now and I intend to keep it that way!

Josh:
Just my two cents here, but I find this advertisement in very poor taste. Rather than focusing on the strengths of your product, you have chosen to bad mouth another. You also throw in vague comments about what the "professionals use", or "Where the action is". This does not tell me anything about the product and sounds like marketing propaganda. It is akin, in my eyes, to the use of the phrase "Free download", when the product still costs money.

I would have much rather had a table displayed exhibiting where XYplorer excels in areas that DOpus lacks. As an avid software fan, I am always looking for tools that help me be more productive. This ad tells me nothing other than the fact that you are offering a 50% discount to switch. I see no mention of WHY I should switch given an already existing investment in another tool.

wraith808:
While I do think it could have been phrased a bit better, i.e. If you are a Directory Opus user, give XYExplorer a try and take the switch test, or something along those lines, I don't see anything inherently wrong or in poor taste with the offer.

Shades:
You are a frustrated Directory Opus user who has been fed too much bloat for too much money for too many years? Well, switch to a better application, the one where the action is, ...
-DonL (December 22, 2013, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

GP Soft came last week or so with a beta of Directory Opus v11...so there is quite some action going on there as well.   ;)

I do believe that XYplorer is a very adequate solution for people that cannot get their head around DOpus and/or think that the DOpus asking price is too high (the word 'expensive' is not used deliberately). I tried XYplorer several times in different incarnations, but I always keep returning to DO. Call me spoiled or whatever. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version