ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XYplorer offers 50% competitive discount for Directory Opus users

<< < (6/7) > >>

wraith808:
Agreed.  Why don't we agree to disagree and let the point drop.  Let DonL make a response if he will, and the offer is out there.

I can see this easily degenerating into the old software wars that we've had here.   :(

DonL:
^you start very diplomatically (good disguise) but that is a very dubious first post :down:-tomos (December 23, 2013, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Déjà vu. A "teppups" already dissed XY and praised DO in an XYplorer BDJ promotion this year, then a "teppups" showed up in the XYplorer forum promoting DO and dissing XY, now a "teppups" suddenly materializes here. What a miraculous coincidence. Well, it's Xmas.  :)

tomos:
^ choosing to focus on that, rather than the comments on your approach, doesnt help much either.

CWuestefeld:
Déjà vu. A "teppups" already dissed XY ...
-DonL (December 24, 2013, 03:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

And look at the letters making up the name: take off the ending "s", and reverse the rest. I hypothesize that "s" stands for "sock", yielding "puppet sock".

wraith808:
^ choosing to focus on that, rather than the comments on your approach, doesnt help much either.
-tomos (December 24, 2013, 03:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

He already did comment on his approach on the previous page.  Then we chimed in again with the fact that perhaps showing that or taking the high road.  But I don't see where he's ignored the comments about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version