ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Progress Bars of Life BETA v2 - With Zenos Alarm

<< < (2/7) > >>

dr_andus:
Thanks, looking forward to the update.

BTW, I did drag the window to resize it, so I don't think that that was the problem. I just couldn't get the bars to show, no matter what I did with it. But I can't reproduce the problem now because at the moment I don't have a working copy...  :)

I'll try to see if there are any other remnants I can delete and then will try to reinstall it again.

mouser:
There's no reason you should go back to the old version; use the new version and I'll get it working for you.

dr_andus:
Thanks, Mouser. I've installed the latest version (though it seems to have the same version number as the previous beta?), but unfortunately I'm stuck with this access violation problem. After starting the app, I get the "EaccessViolation" message, and then "Access violation at address 6CA281FB. Read of address 6CA281FB." and then "Access violation at address 0077711D in module 'ProgressBarsOfLife.exe'. Read of address 00000005."

I also did a search for "progress bars" in Everything to see what has been created on my system, and I found the following folders with crash reports:

They are at C:\Users\Dr Andus\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_ProgressBarsOfLi_804018ae7960be6b325ab27c6ee861cba5f26b16_00c276ca\Report.wer

mouser:
Hmm..

Make sure program isnt running and then rename (rename not delete so you can get your old items back later) the folder My Documents\DonationCoder\ProgressBarsOfLife

That should remove any existing settings that must be causing the problem.

dr_andus:
OK, thanks, that brought it back to life!  :)

What do I need to copy over now from the old folder to the new folder to get back my settings (if that's what I need to do)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version