ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

2.213.01 Hotkey mystery

<< < (2/2)

4wd:
I just found that the Tab Mix Plus add-on is eating my F3 hotkey in Pale Moon - disable it and the hotkey works again.

To keep it ontrack, hitting Pause/Break works fine in Pale Moon here on Win8.1 - FARR opens immediately (whether or not TMP is disabled).

I'd try starting Pale Moon in Safe Mode and see if you have an add-on doing something strange.

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the replies.  Where I'm at now, FF x64 26.0 Portable kicks ass.  FARR and my hotkeys all work.  The only hassle is being portable I can't fully set it as default without a lot of effort.  So now my plan, since I can't find x64 FF 26.0 installer, is to install the 26.0 32 bit to be default.  Just to hanlde those WiFi terms of service pages that pop up but don't look for an already running browser. I'm downloading it now.

Also I found there's a new fangled Download Statusbar for FF 26 and later.  Even with ignore version checking the old one won't kick in.

It will be interesting to see if I get any feedback from the Pale Moon side.  Someone on the forum asked me to post Transpose AHK program.  They detected my posts on DC I guess.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version