ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

New to Forum

<< < (2/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
Welcome to the forum.

The third padded cell on the left is mine. If you hear howling in the middle of the night just keep walking and you'll be fine.  :o
-Vurbal (December 12, 2013, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe.  I used to whistle in the dark.  Then I realized I was giving my position away.  :)

Stoic Joker:
Welcome to the forum.

The third padded cell on the left is mine. If you hear howling in the middle of the night just keep walking and you'll be fine.  :o
--- End quote ---

Hehe.  I used to whistle in the dark.  Then I realized I was giving my position away.  :)
-MilesAhead (December 12, 2013, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point! ...But if we're doing one flew over the cooko's nest ... Who get's elected as Full Goose Loony, Chief?

tomos:
Welcome to the forum.

--- End quote ---

-MilesAhead (December 12, 2013, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point! ...But if we're doing one flew over the cooko's nest ... Who get's elected as Full Goose Loony, Chief?
-Stoic Joker (December 12, 2013, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

... not the nurse?

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, I don't suppose anyone on DC wants to throw their hat into the ring?   :P

40hz:
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, I don't suppose anyone on DC wants to throw their hat into the ring?   :P
-MilesAhead (December 13, 2013, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Shouldn't that more be: "Put their head on the block" if a Nurse Ratchett position is also part of the staffing plan?
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version