ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY - Image Capture and Upload Program

<< < (2/15) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
That's fascinating Chris.

A few times when I wanted to show some silly joke graphic, the only way I knew how to "get it in the cloud" was laboriously upload it through TinyFile or some such site.

Do you know how long the site holds the images? Aka is this mainly for quickie uploads to the cloud or is it worth the time to save that link in a more permanent reference file?

The other thing I am trying to figure out is how to get it to play with SC Captor saving the actual image to the clipboard to push into a Sticky. It could be useful to have the image link in that sticky!

But then it becomes a bit of a puzzle because you can't have both the url and the image in the clipboard at the same time.

But anyway, fascinating little tool! And it is useful for among other things ... rule 34 content!
 :D

c.gingerich:
imm.io will delete the graphic after 30 days if it is not accessed. So as long as it is accessed once in a 30 day period it will be kept on the servers. http://imm.io/faq/

Glad you like it :-) I use it almost every day to share info.

TaoPhoenix:
imm.io will delete the graphic after 30 days if it is not accessed. So as long as it is accessed once in a 30 day period it will be kept on the servers. http://imm.io/faq/

Glad you like it :-) I use it almost every day to share info.
-c.gingerich (December 11, 2013, 07:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm Chris. So okay, the "quick flash upload" is def the main use case. Heh I just used it over in another thread to talk about Kingsoft writer!

So if I'm making more permanent resources, I'd guess I'd use the "more durable" method via SC captor, into Stickes, into saved files, and then if was necessary to smash them into the web for remote use, if the audience is "just me", I sometimes just make "index pages".

P.S. I can't always get it to take the screen shot. So for example it fights with Stickies and isn't grabbing the image of the sticky properly. Any thoughts?

c.gingerich:
Not sure why it is not capturing properly, I think I may need to update the capture method. I'll look into it. What Windows version are you using?

TaoPhoenix:
Not sure why it is not capturing properly, I think I may need to update the capture method. I'll look into it. What Windows version are you using?
-c.gingerich (December 11, 2013, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Chris. I'm on Win XP.

So when I tried to capture the sticky it started to pull the windows desktop behind the sticky! (Or not at all, on other times.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version