ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 RELEASE: Weather Station Warlock

<< < (3/8) > >>

kyrathaba:
It's nice to see the above. Some people release a program and forget it. I like the dedication of people who care enough to release bug-fixes.

mouser:
One thing that's really nice about wsw is the ability to have multiple stations on screen at the same time -- great if you are interested in monitoring the weather in many places at once.

kyrathaba:
Temperatures within a 100 miles radius of my location are varying, this morning, from 0 to 9 degrees F.

TaoPhoenix:
Hi Ham Radio,

Some thoughts:

- Currently when I close it, the stations are lost. What if you made some feature where your stations are saved?
- Maybe you could make the text copyable because then you can make notes, send it in an email, and the whole shebang.
- Add a Minimize to the Tray
- This could be the counterpart to Skwire's sWeather. A buddy of mine is a Flight Attendant, so he always wants to know the weather here. So between the two, I can do a quick forecast and give your detailed warlock data of "current conditions".

mouser:
Stations are saved for me -- maybe yours is running someplace where it can't save settings? I think it tries to save settings in the directory it runs from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version