ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

SoftMaker charity 2013: FreeOffice

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
http://www.loadandhelp.com/

Dear SoftMaker customer: Christmas comes early this year!

>From now until December 24, you can download the latest version of SoftMaker FreeOffice for Windows and Linux and the brand new type collection "Elegant Holiday Fonts" for free - and help needy people at the same time: For every download, SoftMaker donates 10 Euro cents to aid and charity projects around the world.

These are this year´s free downloads:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. SoftMaker FreeOffice

A full-featured office suite for Windows and Linux that is based on SoftMaker Office and may be used at home and for business alike.

If you already use SoftMaker Office, you do not need FreeOffice. But we want to encourage you to tell your friends and colleagues about our Load and Help 2013 campaign.

2. Elegant Holiday Fonts

This type collection for Windows, Linux, and Mac comes with 55 fresh fonts, four of which feature Christmas and year-end symbols (dingbats).

The remaining 51 fonts are carefully selected typefaces that are useful for Christmas cards, invitations, stationery, gift wrap, labels, and other designs.

Some of the fonts in this collection have never been available from SoftMaker before. This is a great resource for everyone, including SoftMaker customers who already own many of our fonts.

The "Elegant Holiday Fonts" are a one-time special until December 24.
After Christmas, we will never offer this exact compilation again.

Visit the Load and Help campaign page:
http://www.loadandhelp.com/

-SoftMaker Load and Help 2013
--- End quote ---

email address is needed

rjbull:
Are they undercutting themselves?  Is there a feature comparison table between free and paid-for?

4wd:
The comparison between FreeOffice and the paid for versions for 2012 is still available here: PDF (127kB)

rjbull:
Thanks...  and that's funny, I'm still on 2012, and don't remember an inviation to upgrade to 2013.  Perhaps I didn't read the e-mail.

tomos:
Thanks...  and that's funny, I'm still on 2012, and don't remember an inviation to upgrade to 2013.  Perhaps I didn't read the e-mail.
-rjbull (December 10, 2013, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

no no! The 2013 "version" is just this free/charity one.
4wd's pdf link shows the difference - dumbed down a share - doesnt open write more recent versions of MS Office documents. May possibly be the equivalent of the 2010 version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version