ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Odd problem ... lot's of win32 exceptions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I used to use it all the time but haven't bothered for a while. The main reason for retrying it is that I have an enormously long menu in Internet Explorer and there is an overall limit on what is allowed so I was hoping MMM+ would allow me to work round that by allowing me to group entries into a cascading menu. Didn't work though - the limit still applies.

Any idea how to persuade IE to play ball? Hopefully it will work properly in IE 7 but I don't want to use the beta as I tried it before and it is a bit flaky.

Ironically I don't use IE much at all but I have one or two plugins that only work in IE that I use occasionally.

imtrobin:
I'm also seeing the exceptions when I click on the menu bar. Using mmm+ too for a long time, never seen such problems.

Darwin:
Yup... I just traced the same problem to MMM+ with the latest build of urlsnooper (first time installing it). Is there any solution other than to remove/disable MMM+?

Carol Haynes:
Not that I ever found

Darwin:
Oh well... shutting down MMM+ when I want to go "URL snooping" is hardly the end of the world. Likewise, if I forget to turn it on again for weeks at a time afterward it will be because I don't really make extensive use of it anyway and will also not result in the end of the world...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version