ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Pledge: Productivity utility [withdrawn]

<< < (2/2)

TaoPhoenix:
I love seeing new productivity tools, even if they don't turn out to be useful they are fun.  I'd like to see more odd experiments with this genre.  :up:
-mouser (November 25, 2013, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not a NANY, but I'm just chiming in to say I picked up a funky timer app for my iPhone that lets you set time periods like a stoplight as Green, then Yellow, then Red. But it counts down in bars rather than numbers, so it's very holistic rather than the "overprecise digital" nature of a lot of timers.

What's proven interesting for me is you can set it for "unexpected" time chunks. (My pet favorite is 37 minutes.) So for example doing ugly stuff like dishes, it's easy to get past the "green" slot, and then right about when I am getting ancy it goes to "red", aka a mirror of my mood and a reminder to stick with it and Get Them Done. (I tend to keep "yellow" off for now.)

justice:
It is with regret that I have to withdraw my pledge due to a busy spell both at work (merging with another organisation) and at work (moving home).
I guess you'll have to wait until 2014 for more software from myself!

Good luck everyone on your NANY submissions I will look forward to trying them all out. Will be sorry to miss out on the mug too, hopefully I can buy one from mouser?? :)

tomos:
That's a pity :-(
Best of luck with the moves!

rgdot:
Mass protests in front of your home  :D

Hope to see it next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version