ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Release: Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility

<< < (19/27) > >>

phitsc:
Thanks noblejoker. Glad you find it useful!

lanux128:
I can't figure out how the 'Split' function works. I tried to split the text using the default comma separator but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks.

phitsc:
You actually can't separate by commas right now, because commas are used as a separator for the strings/characters by which you want to split. Kind of stupid. Will fix.

lanux128:
You actually can't separate by commas right now, because commas are used as a separator for the strings/characters by which you want to split. Kind of stupid. Will fix.-phitsc (May 28, 2015, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
thanks phitsc, looking forward to the fix. :up:

phitsc:
With 0.17 you can now split by comma using two commas (i.e. ,,) as a separator. Sorry it took so long. Have other stuff on my mind right now.

Note: the Lines - Split function will take the provided text and the separator strings, which can be single characters or words or whole sentences, and split the text into lines, starting a new line wherever a separator appears in the text, thereby removing the respective separator string from the text. Multiple separator strings can be provided at once, separated by comma (which was why it wasn't possible to split by comma). It's not yet possible to split by a separator and leave it in the text. What you can do though is to first use split, then copy the result text into the input text box (with the up-arrow button), then use the append function to add the respective string or character back at the end of each line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version