ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The Hunt for the Best CMS

<< < (6/7) > >>

housetier:
The Present
I thought Simplemachines was supposed to come out with a CMS,they polled their members about the topic a couple of years back if memory serves me correctly.-tinyvillager (May 22, 2006, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I found a long thread at simplemachines.org which is still active; meaning, the last post is from May 20, 2006.

The Future
WIHTT I'll try to integrate smf with drupal, because I like smf and I love drupal :D Don't hold your breath though!

Carol Haynes:
I seem to remember reading that integration of SMF and Drupal was distinctly none trivial because of a slah of global variable names.

mouser:
someone has made the beginings of a drupal-smf bridge already; the thread can be found in the bridge section of smf forum.  no need to start from scratch.

housetier:
Did we mention flatnuke, I saw it somehwere in my preferred rss reader... Its hompage seems to be in Italian though...

makslm:
I found CMS good, i tried to install .Net but i got error, anyone help suggest me the installation guide, The system requirement for installation. Thanks in advance
=============================================================
Micky BRown

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version